The mkiv Supra Owners Club

look at thia awsome graphic!

a98pmalcolm

I ordering one to nite will just look sik on my supe blad!

haha

sorry if u like it but i think on any car it would just be terriable! lol

sad thing is they photoshoped it on a loverly looking supra!

dirrect link if you want this amazing pile of crap on your car? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MANGA-FACE-SIDE-GRAPHICS-KIT-JDM-DRIFT-SUPRA-SKYLINE_W0QQitemZ250500617804QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item3a5300164c&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/7347/bwnp1gcgkkgrhgookjkejll.jpg

This is an example of how not to post. Please note the incredibly poor spelling and worse an attempt at "txt spk". The OP really should pay more attention to what they are posting otherwise we, the mods, might actually ban the fool.... :angrymod:

1st and only warning.

I ordering one to nite will just look sik on my supe blad!

haha

sorry if u like it but i think on any car it would just be terriable! lol

sad thing is they photoshoped it on a loverly looking supra!

dirrect link if you want this amazing pile of crap on your car?

This is an example of how not to post. Please note the incredibly poor spelling and worse an attempt at "txt spk". The OP really should pay more attention to what they are posting otherwise we, the mods, might actually ban the fool.... :angrymod:

1st and only warning.

alex it was a joke mate....saying it was all chav like (thats why it was all chav talk)

Wont post something like that again in that case!

1st and only warning.

Hope the warning part is a joke or the Nazi state is in full control!!!

The post wasn't perfect but it was of a readable state. Even if the user cant control his use of the kkkkeeeyyyysss on some words, however for some of the spelling he should be shot.

lol, when i tryed to spell, it isnt that bad? is it? im not good at spelling to be honest. but my wireless keyboard keeps missing letters out etc....

being shot for not being able to spell.....thats a new one!

Compare yours to:

When I try to spell, is that really that bad? Is it? I am not good at spelling to be honest. My wireless keyboard keeps missing letters out for example.

Lil off topic, but are there any more pics of the blue supra at different angles?

It does look nice and looks like it has a C-West front bumper.

I like the car and did not even notice that the window was open! There are some sharp eyes on the forum.

Lil off topic, but are there any more pics of the blue supra at different angles?

It does look nice and looks like it has a C-West front bumper.

True enough about the bumper. It has a lovely manga graphic on the side too. I like it. Michael doesn't.

Not sure why not - he's gone a bit quiet! :)