The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New from Scotland

Guest J35_T3R

Decided to jump on as my mate has bought +1's Aerotop TT (driving home now as I type)!

Quite hooked on Supra's now, about time I grew out of the bike stage and bought myself one.

Thanks for the welcome, we're from Wishaw....

Dragonlady, I have to say that Supra is one of the cleanest I've ever seen and after a short blast when Billy got home its also the fastest thing I've ever been in!!!!

I'll make note of the Perth meet, we'll try make it along.

Just about sold my house so any spare pennies will be going towards getting my own Sup!

Think I was parked next to this car at Suprapod. A very nice example you have bought there mate :thumbs:

I wish it was mines, its my mates....I'm still looking for the right one.

Dragonlady, I have to say that Supra is one of the cleanest I've ever seen and after a short blast when Billy got home its also the fastest thing I've ever been in!!!!

Thanks, I must admit that it was lavished with TLC when we had it and all the paperwork that went with the car will support that. Think Billy was more than a little surprised when he came to see it.

When the car was mapped at Weston Performance they were impressed by the engine and also the previous owner Muffleman (who now owns AFR) also said that it was powerful and strong.

It's sad to see it go, but at least it has gone to someone who will appreciate it.

All that I can say is have fun!

Thanks, I must admit that it was lavished with TLC when we had it and all the paperwork that went with the car will support that. Think Billy was more than a little surprised when he came to see it.

When the car was mapped at Weston Performance they were impressed by the engine and also the previous owner Muffleman (who now owns AFR) also said that it was powerful and strong.

It's sad to see it go, but at least it has gone to someone who will appreciate it.

All that I can say is have fun!

I'm sure he'll cherish it also, his last Supra was a bit of a dog and left in my care for one day I managed to somehow break the exhaust on it (it was ready to go anyways!)

If I can find one anything like this example I'll be more than happy.

hi there yea the supra is going well.cant get over just how much the difference is from an n/a supra.i have had 2 of them an thought i would step up to the plate and do it rite.thank you very much ian and dragon lady for keeping such a great example of a car in such great condition.where about is the supra meet in perth? ill be there.regards billy!!!