The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Do-Luck Supra

c8sup

CAR NOW SOLD, the new owner is 'The-Plethora'. I would like to wish him all the best.

Hello all, just thought i would post a few pics of my car which is in the garage at the moment getting new body kit and a full respray.

Should be finished up next weekend so will post finished pics [GRIN][/GRIN].

Paint will be Pirate Black and the body kit consists of Do-Luck Front bumper, bonnet, side skirts (replica), rear spats (replica), and rear diffuser (replica). The spoiler will be a TRD carbon fibre. Also got new glass headlights as the old plastic ones are yellow

All work carried out by Kode Performance and MNM Engineering, and AFR Tuning many thanks Guys:)

jamie 037.jpg

jamie 038.jpg

jamie 039.jpg

jamie 040.jpg

jamie 041.jpg

jamie 042.jpg

jamie 043.jpg

jamie 044.jpg

jamie 045.jpg

jamie 048.jpg

finished supra 003.JPG

finished supra 004.JPG

finished supra 005.JPG

finished supra 006.JPG

finished supra 007.JPG

finished supra 008.JPG

finished supra 009.JPG

finished supra 010.JPG

finished supra 011.JPG

finished supra 012.JPG

finished supra 013.JPG

finished supra 014.JPG

Edited by c8sup
SOLD (see edit history)

lol mplavery, ive thought about that so many times. Wish i did leave it. Its been in the garage now for over a year. When i started the project things at work were going good, but for around a year things have been bad so couldnt finish it.

LOL same here mate i know what you mean, Mine was a little different to you though. My front bumper was damaged coming off the boat from Japan, hence why i have the do-luck, But when i damaged that i decided to do the whole car, Well as i know the people in the bodyshop on a personal level they have been pushing my car aside to do other work which has really annoyed me [ANGRY]

Its been in there 6mths now and still no progress, was almost going to take the car out last weekend but there now telling me the car should be done before xmas...mmmm we will see

here is the link what in having done though lol

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=179846

LOL same here mate i know what you mean, Mine was a little different to you though. My front bumper was damaged coming off the boat from Japan, hence why i have the do-luck, But when i damaged that i decided to do the whole car, Well as i know the people in the bodyshop on a personal level they have been pushing my car aside to do other work which has really annoyed me [ANGRY]

Its been in there 6mths now and still no progress, was almost going to take the car out last weekend but there now telling me the car should be done before xmas...mmmm we will see

here is the link what in having done though lol

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=179846

What colour did you go for then mate? When you getting it back??

Bet the yellow will look stunning. I must of changed my mind a dozen times on the colour but once i seen the Pirate Black my mind was made up. Hope you get your car back before Christmas

I changed my mind loads to but im not changing my mind now lol You might see my car in your area, my GF lives in Kent. (Bexleyheath)