The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Autosounds evening meet Tuesday 29th of September '09

Kev_A

Spoke to Ian @ Autosounds about this today, I haven't been to any real meets since I got the car so I'm definately going, hopefully I'll see some of you there :)

AUTOSOUNDS are holding a JL AUDIO open evening at our Newcastle store on tuesday 29th September 2009.

The event will be hosted by JL AUDIO's Steve Turrisi (head of training and product development) who will be flying in from the USA to share is knowlege on creating the ultimate car audio systems.

Steve has designed and worked on some of JL Audio's biggest and best demo cars and will be sharing his knowlege on

1) What makes Great Audio

2) Choosing the right products for your car

3) Installation hints, tips and advice

4) Audio tuning and system set up techniques

AUTOSOUNDS & the JL AUDIO team will also have demo cars on site, special offers throughout the JL range, and loads more giong on at the store.

SEE YOU ALL THERE !

For further information call Ian Hunter at AUTOSOUNDS on 0191 2736100

EVENT INFO

AUTOSOUNDS JL AUDIO OPEN EVENING

TUESDAY 29th SEPTEMBER 7.30pm

AUTOSOUNDS

201 209 SCOTSWOOD RD

NEWCASTLE

NE4 7AP

Kev

As above, I'd imagine the little space available at Autosounds will be occupied by the demo cars and N.E detailing, Ian told me everyone would just use the service road.

Is anyone going?

I've just been informed that there's a Forza competition on...

1st prize - £100 JL Audio voucher

2nd Prize - £50 workshop voucher

3rd Prize - Autosounds goody bag

I'll definately be there, taking a couple of mates with me too

:)

I went mate, but didn't bother taking the Supra as I'd just polished it and it was lashing down.

Went in my mates Teg, it was pretty shite tbh, lots of mundane looking Dubs, a few charvs and a couple of Jap cars.

There was a yank from JL audio giving a seminar style talk in the workshop area which you couldn't hear if you weren't actually in the workshop.

They had a burger van, they also had a SEAT Leon demo car with a full JL entry level system in it, sounded pretty nice!

Met a few old mates there but all in all it was a pretty poor effort, think it definately would've helped if the weather was better