The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi folks just thought i would

Guest BANDIT1

Hi, im actually a former member while ago now sold my last supra and now im fortunate to be able to look for another one , used to go to the (Bubble Inn meet) in Derby but since then moved to live in stuning Falmouth in Cornwall.

I couldnt register with my old details i was nown as ICEMAN ! my names Dave .

Been looking for a while and have periodicly looked on to see if i can catch old members , i have just seen J80LEOs thread on his awsome black single wow leo its awsome .

His dad lives in Audley a few miles from were im fromin newcastle stoke.

This time i have a substansial amount to spend saved for quit a while now so .

Looking to try and be an active member again and get to no new faces even my old mate DUNK may still be on here ?

Its a toss up between an M3 convertable or another high speck SUPRA TT , SINGLE !

Must admitt im always drawn back to the Supra its an AWSOME car and i miss mine so much.

Thanks again . Dave .

Thanks for kind words fellas, think for the money i have to play with will contact Jurgen again soon im looking on here too but bought my last of jurgen he seems to have gone from strenght to strenght and as said on here a really respected seller of imports.

Delt with Vine in durham before too .

Got specific look and spec i want and prepared to pay top dollar for a dream SUPRA!!!!!

Im fortunate to have cash without being in debt! worked very very hard to get to this stage so well excited

Something like this PLEASE!!!!!! LOL!

1938_1251446574.jpg

Thanks Micheal , it seems with it being a while its not possible to get my old password , with moving home and internet provided by work i lost my email address so i cant accesss it as its not recognized and now changed ?

Not a problem as on now anyway.lol!

Just read your thread on your car did it sell ? could remember not that long ago the uk black supras were fetching up to 15k ,and very very desirable, mileage seems high to some but looked after like you have shouldnt be an issue , it looks very clean and genuine .

Best of luck.

Just read your thread on your car did it sell ? could remember not that long ago the uk black supras were fetching up to 15k ,and very very desirable, mileage seems high to some but looked after like you have shouldnt be an issue , it looks very clean and genuine .

The car is still with me, I still haven't advertised it outside the forum but I'll get around to it soon. Hopefully it will sell at some point as I'd like to see it being enjoyed.

How are ya my old friend , lol!

Wow its great to here from you , doing good mate its red hot here and im only 1 mile from the beach , Have you still got my car ?

That AWSOME black wide assed beast ive always admired ?

Dave .

How are ya my old friend , lol!

Wow its great to here from you , doing good mate its red hot here and im only 1 mile from the beach , Have you still got my car ?

That AWSOME black wide assed beast ive always admired ?

Dave .

To be totally honest mate ive been quite ill recently having picked up some virus that turned into pneumonia, ive just got out of hospital and finished all the drugs ive been on and now slowly getting myself back in the land of the living.

Must be great to live a mile from the beach :cool:

Ive still got the fat arsed old girl :D

Ah! Dunk so sorry to here that , chuffed your on the mend and back with land of the living .

Its really nice living down here im getting married soon mate i no i no but been on my own nearlly 5 years so thought it was about time i had someone to share my life with , she loves cars too and is an angel .

So does the old girl still pull crowds , she is a long term favourite of mine but you no that .

Whats happened with the old faces is Rob still running your local meet ,Just had message of Darryl may be able to keep my old username (ICEMAN) So waiting to here from him?

Martin and emma , still run the show ?

Willp/m you my number and we can chat yeh!!!!

A couple of months should see me okay again.

Congratulations to you and the the future Mrs Iceman, major bonus shes an angel and loves cars ;)

Not been out in the supra much and missed JAE due to the virus i got, i might just get her out this weekend if it stays sunny.

Dont go on msoc anymore, had a bit of a fall out with the management, i'll pm you later with some info.

Rob's selling his uk spec and also left msoc, i'll add details in my pm

Edited by Dnk (see edit history)