The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Might have to sell my car

Benyon

But to buy another one :D

Im sick of scratches appearing because of my cats are always sat on it or jumping from from the neighbours garage onto it, Plus while ive been at work today there must have been a roofer at nextdoor because ive got home and bits of slate are around my car some of them have hit it and left small scratches.

I had to sorn my car because I lost my old job 2 month ago but I got another job now, Got insured on my dads car as a named driver while out of work (he's Retired so hardly drives it). So my car has been parked up under a sheet, but its just got more scratches and it hasnt even moved.

Im thinking of selling mine and getting a white one with manual, That way if it does get small scratches it wont be as noticable. Im gutted because I love the black colour:(

It would go up then wouldnt it? Also if I did get it resprayed it would only get scratched again:( Im thinking a white one and sticking with it.

House insurance doesn't get effected the same way as your car insurance. I don't think i have ever been asked about "previous claims" or given "no claims bonuses" so you would be fine.

How about claiming for a nice fresh re-spray, selling the car as mint getting top dollar for it and then buying a white one?

Selling a scratched car is never going to work out well.