The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Morning!

Guest Justin..

Guest Justin..

Hi there, looking to buy a new car at the moment and the supra's have always pleased my eyes! I've had little hatches all my drivin life and lookin to up my game! After a nice standard n/a example in black with a budget of around 4-4.5k!

Welcome to the club.

Your budget is VERY healthy for sourcing a quality example of an n/a, at that money you shoukd be getting about the best there is. For what it is worth, definately aim to purchase from the classifieds within this site and also contact Jurgen @ JM Imports (also listed in our traders section). To be honest you will find the best cars via this method. (I spent over 1 year sourcing the country for mine and ended up getting a club members car).

I would have thought a very nice face lift car in great condition should be what you will get.

Edited by DSK (see edit history)

Guest Justin..

Cool, would it be possible to have a look/ride in yours to get a better idea of what I'm in for? Even tho it looks like you've a UK Turbo , just after what the general feel of the car will be

Cool, would it be possible to have a look/ride in yours to get a better idea of what I'm in for? Even tho it looks like you've a UK Turbo , just after what the general feel of the car will be

Hello Justin, welcome to the club.

Ideally you want a ride in a N\A to have a feel what its like since it is the model you are after.

The TT is pretty quick & would be difficult to compare when test driving an NA.