The mkiv Supra Owners Club

driving behind my supe!

tony tt

Well i collected my car tonight from the garage after getting a water leak fixed i brought my girlfriend with me because she is not insured on my work jeep so she had to drive the supe home. Its the first time ive sat behind my car when its been driven and i have to say how fu#ki#g sexy do they look from the back and it sounded totally different from being in the driving seat.

The fat arches make it look like so strong looking i never realised how great they look :D We got out the town a bit and then i realised we were going the A14 way alarm bells were ringing and rightly so got down the ramp onto the carriageway and my girl planted the shoe and buggered off and left me. I wont ask how many leptons she was doing mind you i dont blame her i would have done it too. It sounded fantastic as it screamed away. I think im falling in love with my car again :)

I couldn't believe the road presence the Supra carries. I had never noticed any driving about until after i got one. First time i saw mine moving was when a mate took it for a run and i had exactly the same thoughts as you.

Seen a couple out and about now and they really do look smashing :D

The lines of the Supra flow nicely and gel the whole design toegther very well. I have yet to see a clean stock/near stock Supra on the road as the 2 I have seen were not great, a very tatty J-spec and another J-spec with a ridiculous body kit on it.

I always admire mine when walking to and from it in car parks, the huge rear end is quite nice.

The lines of the Supra flow nicely and gel the whole design toegther very well. I have yet to see a clean stock/near stock Supra on the road as the 2 I have seen were not great, a very tatty J-spec and another J-spec with a ridiculous body kit on it.

I always admire mine when walking to and from it in car parks, the huge rear end is quite nice.

I will be in Wolverhampton on Saturday visiting Konrad's place. Feel free to take a look.

I'm loving this Thread!

Not only do I love to see my Car when my Wife drives it (obviously I follow her to see she's not racing anyone lol), but I'm not ashamed to say that I have a quick glance at the reflection in windows! Even today the Supra shape looks fantastic.

Has anyone else noticed that because the Supra has a strong road presence, that people make a point of accelerating as quick as they possible can, past you. Even if they are driving diesels!

Audi drivers in particular seem to feel very uncomfortable having a Supra in front of them.:tongue:

Stu

:eyebrows:

Very True, lines and curves are still up there with one of the best cars EVER.

BUT

You let the Gf Drive the Supra???? :woot: :woot:

I had to mate she isnt insured on my work jeep so i had no choice in the matter! Her eyes lit up like spot lamps when i handed her the keys mind you i did warn her to be sensible which went out the window when she hit the A roads :D i enjoyed watching it so it wasnt that bad an experience. If it was a single it would be a different story entirely mate. ;)