The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Newbie Saying Hello

Nettielikescars

Hi everyone, just brought a MKiv Supra, its not my first sup i had a MK3 which died!

I seem to have a warning light on, on the dash, its a red light with a Triangle and an ! mark, can anyone shed any light (pardon the pun), on what is warning me about, please.

I look forward to chatting with you all in the future.

Many thanks

As Ian says. The most common level causing this is the brake fluid level. Needs to be spot on to make the light go out. :) Easiest to check too.

or you havent quite taken the handbrake off all the way. mine will come on before the first click. it doesnt stay in that position though. :p

Many thanks, the brake fluid was down to the min mark, so topped it up, also need to top up the Auto fluid, but didn't have any, so will buy some tomorrow.

If the levels don't work then i'll try the wire loop trick.

Will post up some pictures once i have finished cleaning it.

Thanks for the warm welcome.[GRIN][/GRIN]