The mkiv Supra Owners Club

120 k on supra

Guest spudy

hi just looking at buying a new supra had 1 a few years back found a 95 m reg manual na 3200 wiv 120 miles on the clock if that a good price or not and how are supras wiv high miles on them

thank all:blink:

spudy:)

NO the price off the car is 3200 i dont have the pound sighn on me comp and i ant selling im looking at bying it just wonted to see if peeps on here who i would of fort would know a fair bit bout supras fort it would be a good bye or stay clear of high millege one's

cheers fella

hi just looking at buying a new supra had 1 a few years back found a 95 m reg manual na 3200 wiv 120 miles on the clock if that a good price or not and how are supras wiv high miles on them

thank all:blink:

spudy:)

NO the price off the car is 3200 i dont have the pound sighn on me comp and i ant selling im looking at bying it just wonted to see if peeps on here who i would of fort would know a fair bit bout supras fort it would be a good bye or stay clear of high millege one's

cheers fella

yeh fella got it in 1 thanks lol

Can you please make an effort and stop the text talk. Thanks.

Somebody with sense. Fully agree with you :)

Thanks, it also doesnt mean i (we) cant use punctuation. :p

Would just like to add for the OP. we are more than happy to help, and answer questions you have. However you need to show some consideration and make an effort in your posts to make the ledgeable

what a moron - im also dyslexic. Stom useing it as an excuse. people like you make me so mad!

:soap::bang:

wright im trying my best to spell corectly and this is npot an excues its a fact and you should no thatr if you are but had the help i nedded of a few and will just put my effort in to the car rather than on here

wright im trying my best to spell corectly and this is npot an excues its a fact and you should no thatr if you are but had the help i nedded of a few and will just put my effort in to the car rather than on here

I would suggest you look at getting and using the spell checker add-in for your browser if you have difficulty with spelling.

The complete lack of punctuation is not a symptom of dyslexia however so you also need to work on that.

Fwiw mine was bought with 140K on it with FTSH as per the schedule + every invoice. I chose this after rejecting several import and later cars with a fraction of these miles, yet mine is tighter than the lot I saw and drove with less miles and decent service history........

However I would say that miles are not an issue at all provided the car has been correctly maintained which I doubt many are outside enthusiast/rich people circles as they are not cheap to maintain.

Go on condition, how the car feels, the detail and depth of the service history and ideally fewer owners the better as IMO, cars that have frequent change of keepers = used and abused for quick thrills.