The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anybody know this Supra

Jellybean

http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs277.snc1/10417_1163163650982_1584579018_406098_1306808_n.jpg

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs277.snc1/10417_1163164130994_1584579018_406099_8089683_n.jpg

One of the guys over here was talking to him and supposly its a Non turbo running 310 bhp

He was on his way back from a Rollin road day in Darwin ... Showed him the print out :innocent:

Hardly cool ??? With no FMIC I would guess it is quite "hot" around the induction kit :)

hehe how do you know its got an induction kit?

its got no intercooler becuase its NA, not NA-T, ive seen one fully tuned supra na and the power it had was unreal for a na:S ill find the site

hehe how do you know its got an induction kit?

its got no intercooler becuase its NA, not NA-T, ive seen one fully tuned supra na and the power it had was unreal for a na:S ill find the site

IMO engine Mods on a NA are going to cost you big time for little gains. I would just cut my losses and go for a bullet proof GTE engine.

Its nice to see people try other routes and I watch with the threads with interest. However if I wanted to up the power on my NA Aerotop I would either

A) sell it and buy a GZ Aero

or

B) drop a TT lump in it

I am just guessing at the induction kit as anyone claiming a return of 310bhp from a NA probably fits one of these expecting 30bhp extra from it .... :D

IMO engine Mods on a NA are going to cost you big time for little gains. I would just cut my losses and go for a bullet proof GTE engine.

Its nice to see people try other routes and I watch with the threads with interest. However if I wanted to up the power on my NA Aerotop I would either

A) sell it and buy a GZ Aero

or

B) drop a TT lump in it

I am just guessing at the induction kit as anyone claiming a return of 310bhp from a NA probably fits one of these expecting 30bhp extra from it .... :D

i get what your saying in terms of money, but some people just do it to be different i guess;)

but the non turbo GE engine is bullet proof, not the GTE, na engines are much stronger than the twin turbos. thats a fact.

i get what your saying in terms of money, but some people just do it to be different i guess;)

but the non turbo GE engine is bullet proof, not the GTE, na engines are much stronger than the twin turbos. thats a fact.

I would like to know the basis for this......

Now when MR T devoloped these engines the GE was to support 220 bhp and the GTE 326bhp so I guess the GTE is bound to be weaker on that basis :tongue: