The mkiv Supra Owners Club

supraforum USA .. how many scammers are on there

michel lane

Has anyone noticed how many scammers there are on the US forum.. about 2 years ago there were hardly any and now you read through all the threads and noticed its increasing substantially. It got to a point were people are selling items that dont even belong to themselves but pictures of other cars.

So beware everyone ...

Yepp,very true sir.i just got shafted on 'that' turbo you know and i'm now 1000usd out of pocket.but you live and you learn.

Feel your pain bud, $2k down here :(

Certainly makes you take buying seruously though, I had become a little lack-si-daisy, just wish it was a couple hunderd dollar mistake though

Some things to be wary of on PP.

Anything over 45 days they don't want to know

If you select "send money as gift" you aren't covered (even though the % charge is exactly the same, just the sender pays the fees rather than the seller).

I had a call to PP yesterday with some very unfriendly staff who pretty much are as bad as the coning b*stard who's took my money