The mkiv Supra Owners Club

post karting and steves house

buster

No problem Buster was a joy just seeing your little face light up!

Big thank you to Steve and Shirley and the whole family for making us feel so welcome, and putting up with us for the whole stop over.

Had a great time and I think I still got some water in my ear from the pool too, thanks for the loan of the swimming trunks Steve........Top Man!

Thanks to Edge for organising this and for the lovely company of the rest of you all. Was a great day and night :)

Well said Steve......>

Thanks Edge you did a sterling job organising the karting, I know it couldn't have been easy with all the swapping around and late comers (Like me).

Excellent job!

i bleave its your turn next lee :p

well this one was my area, and if i remember rightly i did mention doing some thing my end to get this going but edge actually put it into action lol!

im actually planning on going back there in november for my birthday with the family i loved it that much :)