The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Group buy??

fizzle

Would anyone be interested in a group buy on some clear front facelift indicators, i have noticed a few people are after some so thought it might be worth sorting one out!!

who do i need to speak to so this can go ahead? (which mod)

who would be interested? no idea on prices at this stage will do all the leg work after permission is granted!!

ClearFronts.jpg

Edited by fizzle (see edit history)

Just to make it 'clear'' before you get some members very excited - which ones exactly are you talking about?

these? which are clear front face lift indicators

or these?which are clear face lift front repeaters

if its the latter you may get a LOT of takers but if they are just the front indicators and not the clear repeaters - then they are readily available

Soaruss advised me the alternative is to simply remove one of the three pins to make them fit.

I would be up for the group buy... have wanted some for ages.

Nice one. I'll have to have a go. :) There is a harness to buy too I think. For the side lights, if you wish to move them down from the headlight.