The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Members of the South

Fitz

What Day Would be Most Suitable to You?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. What Day Would be Most Suitable to You?

• Saturday 17th October 2009
    • Sunday 18th October 2009
    • Either, I'm Flexible

Right continuing on from a previous thread which seems to have faded a bit. (http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=190168) There are talks of members on here from the South coming together for a pleasant gathering and a nice ride possibly down to the Coast, but feel free to add suggestions of any roads/routes you feel may be of interest.

Thanks firstly to Branners and Supradibbs for keeping the other thread in view and bringing this to mind but following on from other members' advice here is a new thread, to try and stimulate some interest.

As stated, feel free to bring your TT, N/A or Single along for a spirited day of Driving. You can come along and meet new members or the familiar faces (dependent on how long you've been on here :D). All members are welcome as we are a friendly bunch....sometimes :sly:

The cause for concern last time was trying to set up a date, so ideally if people could also put down the day(s) they'd prefer and we can work on from there (i.e. Saturdays or Sundays?, Fridays Only)

Let the Thread Begin :thumbs:

Edited by Fitz (see edit history)

Would it not be easier to pick a date and then just run with it?

Saturday or Sunday would be ok with me.

Possibly, but once we've established which day is more beneficial for members i.e. Sat or Sun like you said then we can put a date up in advance and let it flow from there.

But, I agree with you as I feel that's why the other thread had no conclusion, bit lastminute.com