The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Setting up a go-karting day (south east).....?

Jamesy

I bloody love go-karting and have been to a couple of great tracks recently .... Lakeside and surbiton.

As we all drive fast cars just wondered if it might be good to set up a go-karting day/evening etc somewhere in the south east.

The 2 tracks above are great and we coud hire the entire track just for mkiv members :eyebrows: there is also a new track at gatwick which is meant to be good.

Over to you, what do we think about finding out who really are the best racers amongst us..... Same car, same spec same track etc. None of this hiding behind your 650bhp single!!! :D

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Count me in, I'd be up for this!

Scott the one you mentioned looks really smart, It says its in Docklands and next to Canary Wharf,

when I looked up the address it shows it is based in Charlton! :blink:

Not sure why that is bud but the tracks here. Went there once to have a look but never raced there.

cool there seems to be some interest. (dont know who is going to actually organise this yet, i was just coming up with a siggestion lol :D )

the lakeside one is awsome, one of the biggest and fastest tracks in the UK (i'm sure i heard thats where Lewis Hamilton started off???)

heres a link to it, they do a Gran Prix thing and i think you can do corprate things where we could hire the whole track.

and they have the 250cc karts...get up to 70mph!! :D

http://www.lakeside-karting.com/home/