The mkiv Supra Owners Club

North West Service for my Supra

Spike3.0

I'm after getting my Supra N/A serviced in a couple of weeks (pay day)

And wanted to know if anyone has some good garages they use.

I don't trust the ones around here in Chester, most are young scally types that would be probley mess around in my car whilst I'm gone.

Also any ideas of cost...

Thanks

For just an NA service I would not be looking to travel miles and miles and pay high "tuner" prices, its not rocket science after all, there must be a good local garage by you somewhere :)

:yeahthat: Just use good quality oil, standard toyota filters and you will be fine. Only thing you can struggle with will be spark plugs.

If you're confident enough then DIY that's what I do now.

Alternatively I had all fluids replaced when I first got mine by TDi North in Warrington.

Heard good things about Cjris Wilson but he's a bit too far away from me so haven't used him as yet.

Guest Rays the roof

You want a garage where they let you watch what they are doing, if you'd like to, don't have extortionate rates and let you take your own parts, if they can not get them cheaper.

I go here!

The guy has a 650 BHP Skyline that he has done all himself, work looks amazing and knows a fair bit about soops too ;)

If you want his details give me a pm! Can always meet for a pint of coffee if you come over.

Ramondo

You want a garage where they let you watch what they are doing, if you'd like to, don't have extortionate rates and let you take your own parts, if they can not get them cheaper.

I go here!

The guy has a 650 BHP Skyline that he has done all himself, work looks amazing and knows a fair bit about soops too ;)

If you want his details give me a pm! Can always meet for a pint of coffee if you come over.

Ramondo

Could you pm me his details please? I work in Lancaster so could be worth a try.

try phil on 01942883348 hes based in astley just off the east lancs and he does a lot of work for the 300zx lads and all have said good things about him hes also done my timing belt and small service on my supra when i first got ....

if in any doubt just go ask on the 300 forums for any more info on him