The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Finally got one

Neil-NA

Last night i made the short trip to birmingham to check out a supra that i ended up buying and i bloody love it.

Its a 95 n/a manual in white, unknown exhaust and air filter, volk wheels,runs real smooth and there isnt a mark on it. I cant believe how well it handles for such a lardy car, i have been driving an mx5 for the past 2 years and there is nothing in it (might just be me). theres a few niggly things but for a 14 year old car i wouldn't expect perfection.

I will get some piccies up soon :cool:

What are your plans for it then

At the moment just to drive it, get to a few meets and enjoy it over the winter, if i then want more power it will be off to Keron for a TT lump and maybe 6spd box, but time will tell.

MOT in the morning so hopefully it passes and i can get some miles on her.

I take it an NA without an MOT was a fairly reasonable purchase, I did exactly the same thing a while back and purchased an NA with no MOT and a few niggles and never looked back. Including the purchase and the work required to get it through an MOT it came in at a healthy £1500 which was not bad. the intention was to either track it or make a few quid profit, I then sold it to my father so did neither!

I hope the MOT is going well!

Lol.

MOT failure on the xhaust which i knew about so good job ive already a blitz on order, going for new tyres while i'm at it but struggling to find much in the way of 265-40-17.

I go to AM tyres in Pemberton. Anthony is a good guy but you will have to wait a bit as he is always busy..!!

Where abouts in Wigan are you?? We are at Aspull down the Reebok end.

H.

Fair few White Supra owners commenting on this thread :D

Lovely looking car though mate, I must admit I am a fan of White Supras but don't think I'd have time to keep cleaning it. Also, the tinted indicators and rear cluster looks rather decent, nice set of Black Alloys will go down a treat ;)