The mkiv Supra Owners Club

THANKS! to Ryan.G of 2barTuning for a brilliant part 1 tune!

Guest SXS

Just wanted to say thanks to Ryan for tuning the Nemesis for MOT, cant wait for him to do the dyno tune soon.

Brilliant guy, it was here where I found out about him and he sure is an exceptionally skilled chap.

What really impressed me was that he also fixed 2 fuel leaks and also replaced my spark-plugs in a flash. One of the joins had crossthreaded and he filed it down and re-ptfe'd and walla all done... superb!

The other thing was that he got the car started straight away after it being stood still for nearly a year and then got it idling nicely. He did say I've got some throttle response lag, but hopefully we can do something about that on the dyno tune.

4 thumbs for Ryan! :cool:

And your in cambridgeshire?? Why havent i seen this? lol

Hi Rob

probably aint seen this because its been in a bodyshop for the past year... its being done up a fair bit for top speed stuff... just hope Allan gets the body done soon... dying to drive the thing