The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wales club xmas meet / meal

nevins

Right then guys and girls,

Christmas is fast approaching and its time to start planning the christmas meal and get together. For the members who would be interested in attending this could you add your name and number of people who would be attending, so that i can start planning eg... Finding somewhere that is easy for everyone to get to, and making sure that the location can cater for the amount of people attending, and of course a date that suits everyone.

So if you are interested in food, drink and a festive time, add your name to the list and then i will start finding the best venue for us all. :party:

• 2 weeks later...

Why do you have to torment me like this lol, I'd love to but i'm in the middle of sorting everything out for when i move to my new home. If I had the cash i would be on track with you. Have just forked out for a new three piece sweet and it was not cheap, plus i have to tax the supra. The cash I have just paid out to sit down on could have got me half way to a TT conversion :-(

if we have a talk about this at the next meet, we can come up with a plan, and vvteye can have his hat lol, I have had a word with the restaurant in roger stone, and hes good to give us a private room for the meal and sort out some nice prices for us. Its a real nice place and they cater for the rich and famous the last one I know of was that that the had their chefs flown out to LA to cook a speciality dish for Kanye West .

Edited by nevins (see edit history)

The city road one is the Kismet - nice enough place and cheap - food isnt dodgy either at that price which is good being as ive been there a few times....

Car has been on the road for a good few months - working my way through the list of 'bits to do', but i think im almost onto the 'upgrade' list! :D

The city road one is the Kismet - nice enough place and cheap - food isnt dodgy either at that price which is good being as ive been there a few times....

Car has been on the road for a good few months - working my way through the list of 'bits to do', but i think im almost onto the 'upgrade' list! :D

Thats the one Kismet! Can't fault the prices at all, Nowhere to park down there tho :(

• 3 weeks later...
Nevin, I've only just deciced to do a track day next weekend, xmas is so far away I may write my car off before then or buy a skyline :innocent: you never know :)

Nearer the time, yes I may be interested :search:

I will be there at next jap wales, decided that too ;)

whats this , can we have more detals about the track day?

whats this , can we have more detals about the track day?

sorry mate that was posted some weeks ago ;) a good time was had by all until some idiot dumped so much oil down on track Llandow had to close the day :( Which was a shame as going round the bus stop with the car sliding around all over the place at just 15mph was great fun :D

• 2 weeks later...