The mkiv Supra Owners Club

License Plate Suggestions?

Scott

If your cars an import which looks like it is, just get yourself a small one which is road legal and fix it where it should be, this way you are legal on the road and dont cover the front mount with an ugly full size plate :)

Check mine to give you an idea.

Well you dont :D

Ive got done for a small plate which wasnt made legally (different fonts) but got the current ones done by craigs plate and have been using for over 3 years never had problems as they have the code, font etc.

http://www.craigsplates.co.uk/import-number-plates.html

Just had a look there. Seems spot on, bit of hassle with having to send driving license and reg documents though.

I will go down my local plates place to see if they do import plate sizes.

Thanks for the help, think i'll go with one of them :)

Just had a look there. Seems spot on, bit of hassle with having to send driving license and reg documents though.

I will go down my local plates place to see if they do import plate sizes.

Thanks for the help, think i'll go with one of them :)

Im sure craigs is one of the only ones do that, I only sent them an scan of my driving license and the reg Doc, they accepted it.

Call them before you send an email and Im sure they ll agree with just an email as they did when I had mine done.

Their prices are higher than usual though I guess still worth though as they finally came up with a way to let us drive with small plates :D

Their prices are higher than usual though I guess still worth though as they finally came up with a way to let us drive with small plates :D

Would be nice, but they haven't :(

I have a front one that's their "import size" plate and have been told by both the police and the MOT station that they are not legal on a Supra.

Neither could tell me what they would be legal on as the wording is open to speculation.

Saying that, I still have it on and haven't been fined yet :)

It obviously helps to have a five digit number as the plate can legally be smaller.

G

I've had tons of plates from these guys and i highly recommend them.

You can input what you want first and see how it's going to turn out

I've just ordered 2 new ones for the Supra

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Number-plates-show-plate-Car-Motorcycle-Bike-plate_W0QQitemZ220474605322QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item33554f7f0a&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14

Peter