The mkiv Supra Owners Club

"De-Horning" a UK

attilauk

im fed up with my stupid headlight washers and wanna get rid of them but i cant afford a new front bumper, how much do you reckon it would cost to remove those damn dildos and have the holes filled and painted?

although, i am a little worried that my beastie will lose its potency if i remove its nubbins:blink:

Originally posted by Terminator

Dude you missed this one:flame Dev

No termmy i saw it , just didnt want JB throwing his loafers around again !!!!:D Besides till i run faster than a 12.1 in mine i cant really say anything can i !!!!:(

Dude:flame Dev

Originally posted by Matt Harwood

There's a guy on here with a de-horned Uk car, (looks much nicer for it!), and he's just meshed up the holes in the bumper. - It looks much better than the horns! :innocent:

yep! I think Nathan did that on his too ...

How easy / hard would it be to fit a facelift front bumper to a uk, do facelifts have different bolt patterns? does anyone know of this being done before? i only ask cos TRD3000GT is selling one at the right price at the mo and i wanna be a bit different:thumbs:

Originally posted by dude

As it happens im in training cause im adamant i can RUN faster than a UK !!!!:eek:

Dude:flame Dev

Best you wear your Reeboks on Saturday then, or you be stuck fast in my Blitz front.........Mind you, its more work for you then so i cant win..:moo: