The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hey everyone! Offering service :D

Guest Ashey

Hey Everyone,

Im from Wales, i don't own a supra :( im only 18. However im saving for one and plan to own and garage a supra at 21 :). I am currently doing a mechanical engineering apprenticeship and this is where i can offer you guys some help or whatever you need e.g. some material to be machined or fitted, balanced etc all one off stuff :D, i can do some little jobs in my breaks ;).

Cheers guys,

Ash!

Edited by Ashey (see edit history)

Welcome to the forum Ashley. Ok, you really need to apply for hobbyist status to offer these services. In addition to that, spending some time on the forum would allow people to get to know you and your credibility.

Anyway, welcome and stick around for a while :)

just pm'd homer... hopefully now i can start doing some jobs for you guys :) !

do you have to be already a member to qualify for a hobbyist membership?

cheers guys,

Ash

Hobbyists

A hobbyist membership gives the member a limited right to trade on the forum for free. The hobbyist membership is only available to people who have been paid up club members for at least 6 months. A hobbyist membership has the same application process as used for the normal trader memberships, whereby a discussion thread is created followed by a vote 1 week later. A hobbyist membership will only last 6 months, at the end of which a survey will be conducted to determine if the member is still entitled to the free hobbyist membership or whether their level of trading on the forum has gone beyond that considered acceptable as a hobbyist. We do not have any fixed limits on what is acceptable for the hobbyist membership - we leave that decision to the members so that each individual circumstance can be taken into consideration at the time. However, as a guideline we cite the Wikipedia definition of a hobby; Hobbies are practised for interest and enjoyment, rather than financial reward.

Ahh shame, ive actually never been in a supra before :( !. I'll take you up on that offer one day lol ! and im saving hard at the mo and i fancy importing mine already half done up to save some dosh or try and get a mint one and start from scratch :)