The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Sell or keep???

salvatore

Hi guys,

Bit of a dilemma here - Looking to get a different car and not sure on what to do. Do i sell my supra now and accept a hit in the price or keep it and wait for the market to get better?? I'm looking at getting a focus ST, and at the mo, i can get £3500 part ex for the supra from the dealer in question. It's not ideal, and no-one likes getting thier pants pulled down over a car deal, but will things improve in the near future? Anyone got a spare crystal ball??? :search:

Any ideas anyone??

If you can help it always try and sell privately before going to a dealership to buy, trade in prices are always lower than the normal value due to the fact that they want to make a profit on it!

Get a for sale add on up here with a decent amount of pics inside and out be honest and i'm sure you'll get a better price than that if your patient! Hell i might even be tempted to sell mine to get yours for £3500 :D

I can't see the market getting any better for selling a Supra.

afaik you have it advertised for £7K? you are contemplating a £3.5K p/x deal why not just just readvertise in the region of £5,600-995 ovno?

Definately, I would always avoid trading a car in as they'll give you well below the private selling price.

Edited by merckx (see edit history)

Thanks for the input guys.

I've already had my supra up for sale here on classifieds over the last few weeks with pics and spec. Had it on classifieds here also about 4 months ago, with no interest. Had about 200 views of my advert in classifieds this time and not one single reply!!! I have also had it on pistonheads, tradeit and autotrader, all to no avail apart from a handful of f***ing nigerian scammers:(

Guess i'll keep hold of it for now unless someone can make me a decent offer in the region of £5000???