My respray pics

magictorch

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Did you get that splitter from carmadstylings in ebay? What bolts did you use to attach the splitter to the bumper, or did you have a stock lip so you just used those bolts?

I have just bought a splitter but dont have any bolts as i currently have a do luck bumper fitted and i dont know what bolts i should use?

Should look good mate, will have a nice front end in black :)

good look mate is that astral black 202 code

Yep it is Nigel

Did you get that splitter from carmadstylings in ebay? What bolts did you use to attach the splitter to the bumper, or did you have a stock lip so you just used those bolts?

I have just bought a splitter but dont have any bolts as i currently have a do luck bumper fitted and i dont know what bolts i should use?

Should look good mate, will have a nice front end in black :)

It is a Car Mad splitter, not sure if we're using the stock fittings or bonding it on!!

Looking forward to seeing the end results! :D best of luck ;)

Thanks...missing my car tho

I had the same splitter, then chopped it all up and made a custom front end with it ;)

I was going to get it smoothed in but thought i might kurb it.....

The wheels have come quickly mate. They are looking good. Are you keeping them gun metal or still toying with going black with them?

Came nextday:) unfortunately the courier damaged one of them so Rota sent a replacement today and that ones damaged as well:(

Thats going to look the bollox, love them Rota Boosts.:cool:

Thanks Jamie...

Arches rolled and R888's on the way:eyebrows:

Came nextday:) unfortunately the courier damaged one of them so Rota sent a replacement today and that ones damaged as well:(

That's shocking mate, not having much luck with wheels are you. Not like Rota. Courior no doubt. Good service from Rota though. You'll have another in a day or so then:)