The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Trackday @ mondello 23/10/09

Kearney

Ok, after japfest I think theres alot of interest to get a good trackday together. Was speaking to simon (smore) from So.com and he's putting together a half day on the national circuit for their site but he will not be able to fill all the spaces. He has 14 cars so far and kev gtr has 4 off the gtr owners club so I taught it'd be good if we took up a few spaces too and join in :D We need adleast 25 or 32 at most. Price will vary from 180-150 euro pending how many numbers we get. We are putting together a list and as soon as we reach the 20 mark we are going to be taking deposits.

The date is the 23rd of october, its a friday

This is how it'll work out

The price to get the track for the half day = €3500+21.5%vat = €4252.50

So if there was...

20 cars = €212

25 cars = €170

28 cars = €152

30 cars = €142

That'd be each

We basically need to get €1000 as a deposit to hold the day, the longer we take to get it the less chance we have of getting that date.

Heres the list to date

1. Simon(Smore)

2. Mick

3. eddiebeargtst

4. Kev (pending time of work)(23rd of november looks good)

5. Kearney - Supra

6. cefiro panch

7. Mini-E

8. majic

9. Robbie@tdp GTR R23

10. Robbie@tdp Evo VI

11. Nismotony

12. R33line

13. Wolfie.irl - Supra

14. Kevr33

15.podge

i reckon takers will be Rob dublin, pedropixfour and Suprandi :D

Cheers :)

I'd be interested alright, provided the price comes down out of the clouds. ;)

Do me a huge favour and keep the list updated.

If the price hits the €150-€160 bracket I'm there.

I could put your name provisionally on the list and worst case scenario you can pull out if you want?

here we go.....

1. Simon(Smore)

2. Mick

3. eddiebeargtst

4. Kev (pending time of work)(23rd of november looks good)

5. just mclovin it - Supra

6. cefiro panch

7. Mini-E

8. majic

9. Robbie@tdp GTR R23

10. Robbie@tdp Evo VI

11. Nismotony

12. R33line

13. Wolfie.irl - Supra

14. Kevr33

15.podge

16. Kevr33(323 turbo)

17. Pete@PDtuning GTR R32

18. Pedrosixfour - Supra

so u dont think i would :tongue: :rolleyes:

if i get time off work i'd do it as i realy dislike the public days now

Put through your holidays so,

I knew you would of went on the list anyway regardless off one of the sites :p I was just putting on the non regular people thats all ;)

cant make this one it's no mon no fun for me,a few unexpected bills

raised their ugly heads,sorry i'll have to want for the next one:(

Ah thats a pity, maybe even call down and go out for the day as a passenger? I'm sure between myself and wolfie there will be plenty of passenger time for you :)

Ah thats a pity, maybe even call down and go out for the day as a passenger? I'm sure between myself and wolfie there will be plenty of passenger time for you :)

Ya sound for the offer,head was wrecked couldn't get out the last day.Would be cool to see what's in-store for me when i take mine out(soop that is).I'll keep an eye on the thread to see if ya get the no.s to go ahead,if so i'm there cheers:thumbs:

Ok so now we have the 28 cars on the list, I am looking for the full payment(given the amount of time, it makes sense to get full payment all in one go

The full amount for this afternoon track time on the national track(open pit) is €152 per car - Be sure to pay the full amount

Once paid, the payment is NON-REFUNDABLE. If for any reason you can’t make the track day, YOU MUST replace your spot and arrange payment between yourself and the replacement car/driver

Helmet and full driving license are required, Spectators are allowed, Passengers are also allowed once they wear a helmet

I will communicate the times etc once all confirmed and paid with Mondello

Payment details as follows

I have setup a new online banking account specifically for this event –

AIB Cornelscourt Branch

Account: 11356043

Sort Code: 933392

When sending the money, please include your name in the transfer message

Once money is transferred, please PM me the following details.

This will allow me to document your payment(once received) and mark you as paid

Full Name:

Mobile:

User Name:

Car:

Reg:

I will pass on the full details to Mondello to be used as a reference when you are signing on

Any questions, feel free to contact me - Simon Moore - 0879267426

Four cars have had to pull out of this trackday so if anyone else is interested these four places are available at present.

I've posted the payment details above as its first up, best dressed in this case. That rule applies to all 28 spaces, not just these 4 I have drawn your attention to.

Ok so now we have the 28 cars on the list, I am looking for the full payment(given the amount of time, it makes sense to get full payment all in one go

The full amount for this afternoon track time on the national track(open pit) is €152 per car - Be sure to pay the full amount

Once paid, the payment is NON-REFUNDABLE. If for any reason you can’t make the track day, YOU MUST replace your spot and arrange payment between yourself and the replacement car/driver

Helmet and full driving license are required, Spectators are allowed, Passengers are also allowed once they wear a helmet

I will communicate the times etc once all confirmed and paid with Mondello

Payment details as follows

I have setup a new online banking account specifically for this event –

AIB Cornelscourt Branch

Account: 11356043

Sort Code: 933392

When sending the money, please include your name in the transfer message

Once money is transferred, please PM me the following details.

This will allow me to document your payment(once received) and mark you as paid

Full Name:

Mobile:

User Name:

Car:

Reg:

I will pass on the full details to Mondello to be used as a reference when you are signing on

Any questions, feel free to contact me - Simon Moore - 0879267426

Four cars have had to pull out of this trackday so if anyone else is interested these four places are available at present.

I've posted the payment details above as its first up, best dressed in this case. That rule applies to all 28 spaces, not just these 4 I have drawn your attention to.

Cheers pedro for posting this up I havent had the proper chance to chase it up. So far there seems to be just me you and anto out in the supras. My hope is that rob dublin might join us too :D