The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Incar video of my N/A supra @ Japfest

Kearney

Tracktime against the skylineowners :D

Very hard to get grip, coming up to turn 3 after seen the flag waved I seen kevingo up behind me so decided to see if I could cut it like if it was dry and well........ span out..

Serious weather for drifting Big thanks to John stone racing for setting up my alinement there recently on the car. It has driven like a dream since and the steering is so precise. Was perfect for drifting

Awesome..!!

What tyres did you have on? Looked like you were struggling for grip, but I enjoyed the view of the grass after every corner....:D

H.

great driving dude, love the sideways action :)

looks like you had a greatday there mate, keep up the good work.

Cheers lads, I was on federal tyres running 20 psi in the front and 18 psi in the back.

I like your big proud MKIVsupra.net sticker too :D

Yep :D I had to have something to show when I was coming up behind the skylines and going past them :D

Nice driving matey, your tire pressures are a little low, did you measure them again after a session on track?

Cheers, I did them at the psi when cold. It was only a 15 min session and I always managed to get better results with the pressure that low in the wet. The Exige and Elise worked well with that so I taught I'd try it on the supra :D