The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Who can spray my car??

Stratty

I was wondering if anyone could suggest a very good place to get my car sprayed and new kit put on.

I was going to ask Supraloopy but then read the thread stating he isn't doing any 'big' stuff after pistonbroke's car. :(

Knight-Racer sprayed my dash for me and did a good job of it so was considering them also.

The problem I have is that as I am in Jersey, I will need to put the car on the boat and get it collected from Poole docks and taken back down to Poole when complete.

The reason for not getting it done locally is that it is approx £1,000 more expensive for a basic respray and to be hones, the work isn't that great.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Stratty if the people in Jersey can be trusted then take it there. Whoever you choose make sure you research them well and you trust them. I'd rather pay an extra £1000 than leave it with a group of morons that have no idea what they are doing.

I chose a company that used to be on these forums and they have made a huge mess which is going to require a full respray again.

Its a shame about Supraloopy I agree... I wanted him to do mine too when I could afford it :)

I have had work done locally before and it was awful.

We have a lot of accident repair places but they dont like taking on big jobs such as full resprays.

I would rather spend some of the £1000 saving getting it done by people who know what they are doing.

i know a guy that can make a nice job!

he painted my old integra not all car, just the front and rear bumper, (front bumper with some damage) side mirrors, spoiler, and bonnet for £650 +- can't remember the right amount!

and the job was great!

Who did it?

That would be cool if you don't mind.

I am not sure if he is open on weekends but if so, let me know when you have some spare time and we can pop up there. :)

i will pass there now to get a quote on mine, i'm not sure if it is open.

if you give me your phone number i can call you if he is open!