The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Nur Spec R

apoc_reg

Originally posted by apoc_reg

Just got and fitted my Nur Spec R of Paul E.

Love the sound and the look.

Though maybe im getting old but i think im going to put the silencer back in its soooo loud with my de cat that i cant hear the radio!

Cheers Paul

Sound great don't they, I'm now plucking up the courage to get the decat but would like to here how loud the NA gets - you going to any meets in the near future?

Originally posted by apoc_reg

If there are any around Cambridge/Anglia area i could go along no problem.

Its pretty loud, was great in town but on the A road drive home i couldn't here my self think at 3500 rpm in 5th!

hmm Cambridge isn't too near me at all, you going to Billing?

Originally posted by Faye

True, I really wanted to here a decat NA with a Nur, but I look forward to hearing Clair's on Saturday.

Its not a Nur though, although I cant quite figure out what it is, it looks like a RSR which Im hoping it turns out to be.

Originally posted by Ashley Willis

Its not a Nur though, although I cant quite figure out what it is, it looks like a RSR which Im hoping it turns out to be.

Thats what I meant, I know Clairs isn't a Nur, so I can't make a direct comparison.

I've seen Paul R's RSR, I'll have a squizz on Saturday and see if they look the same.

Originally posted by Faye

Thats what I meant, I know Clairs isn't a Nur, so I can't make a direct comparison.

I've seen Paul R's RSR, I'll have a squizz on Saturday and see if they look the same.

Cheers...

EDITED: How do you know Clair hasnt got a Nur, she could have had one..... :innocent:

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Halo-Inc

Got a cat back Nur on my Supe TT, I was lucky enough to have to go through the Dartford tunnel about 15mins after picking it from Kent, windows down oh so sweet. Considering dumping the other cat, whats everyone think?

How sick does this make you, it'll still be quieter than an NA!!! :)

By the way for anyone thats interested I heard Clairs decatted NA and it wasn't any louder than my NA with both its cats so it would appear that most of the noise increase comes from the straight centre section - but Clair has got a different exhaust so when I decat after my MOT all hell could break loose!!!!!

I weren't dissin' the NAs just saying how good the NUR sounds, no offence ment.:(

Nah you misread me. I hadn't taken offence! I've only got how loud my car can be to boast about so I take every opportunity to say so!!!

:) Phew, I've only been on here a little and thought I'd got on the wrong side of one of the lovely lady members already!:conf: I have to try to get along to some meets now I have my Supe, would love to hear how loud the NAs can get.

I'm exceptionally difficult to offend :) If you come to Billing I'm sure you'll hear loads of loud NA's and TT's. :cool: