The mkiv Supra Owners Club

might be some stock turbos with 30K on them

TRD3000GT

I think Im going to be getting shot of my stock turbos before the summer they in perfect working order and are off my vvti and have 30K on the clock from new. ( reason for sale is bigger toys wanted )

Anyone know how much these could be worth?

:innocent:

Anyone want to put their names down on the list?

Chris, you can get anywhere from £10 up to £500, I have seen older ones than yours start at £500, although £350 seem to be an average. I would be interested in it as spares especailly after my luck, but I will be having Hybrids so with steel blades hopefully theres no point. Anyone else whos out there running above stock boost, buy these for spares you wont regret it, especially if you like to spank yuor blowers quite hard.

Low milage and presumably not too abused by running high boost I would think they'd make between £400 and £550 depending on how many folks were needing some at the time.

All pretty pointless seeing as you're just speculating about it ATM