The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Deleted rear wiper & aeriel...

Dave_SZ-R

Hello chaps,

Just a little mod, but it tidies up the back end rather nicely I feel. The car is coming together bodywork-wise now, wanted the Blitz rear because you dont see many of them. I like the de-spoilered look too, but the big, shonky aeriel poking 20 feet in the air kinda 'spoiled' the look.

So, the next question is: to fit a TRD spoiler or not? Opinions please!

barryboyz 001.jpg

barryboyz 002.jpg

barryboyz 007.jpg

Needs a spoiler with some straight lines on it IMO, to match up with the rest of the kit.

Cheers,

Brian.

My thoughts as well, the straight lines of the TRD wing will go nicely with the 'diffuser' bit of the Blitz rear, as well as the Do-Luck front and Bomex skirts.

MRX, I kinda like the brake light in the centre, took all the badges off the rear, I like smoothness as you may have gathered.

The priority right now is sorting out some (proper) wheels, then Ill look at spoilers.

Looks great mate :)

mines going in for removal of wiper badges and jet etc , hope looks as good as yors!!

I also toyed with putting a trd on my spoilerless supe and took the plunge in the end so having one fittd when the wiper comes off - as mentioned already it wont do the looks any harm!!!

slight criticism but you forgot to remove the wash wipe nozzle on the rear hatch ;)

Was wondering whod be the first to pick up on that!!! Im thinking about modifying it to squirt cream on girls' boobs as I drive past... Dont have an aeriel at the mo, but somehow it still recieves a decent signal. As pistonbroke said, Im just gonna get an internal one as my rear screen is heavily tinted.

I cant recommend the de-spoilered look enough, everyone comments on how much they like it, and it somehow makes the car look a little more modern.