The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Just picked up a new Supe

MRX

Being made redundant 2 months ago I was forced to sell the TT, although to be honest it wasn't exactly difficult, the red with white stripes just weren't my thing. I am now self employed and have doing ok so far, so I thought I would get myself a cheapo that I could play with in my free time and get me from A to B. I picked up a black N/A this afternoon and think i got a bit of a bargain :).

Black 94 N/A Manual

85k miles

12 months MOT

6 months tax

Imported 05

1 lady owner in UK

Cat 1 alarm

All electrics working inc AC

All completely standard no mods

Complete tools in boot

Owners manuals (in Japanese)

£1700

The only bad point about it is that it has a couple of scratches where some c0ck has attacked it with a key.

This is my 3rd Supe and my plan is use it for the next 6 months and all being well will upgrade to another TT, but this time a manual one. I'll probably only chuck some new wheels and aftermarket exhaust on it as these can easily be transfered over to a new one.

I'm off to Vegas on Monday so wont have time to do anything until I get back and so the only pic I have at the moment is from the add. But once I'm back she'll get a full polish and wax and i'll post more pics.

Feels good to be back in a black supe with gears :)

Supe.jpg

Edited by MRX (see edit history)