The mkiv Supra Owners Club

interested in this supra what do you guys think?

foggy147

i have to agree i dont like the spoiler, nor the front bumper or the stickers, i am wanting a black n/a supra for around 4k, i have a 2002 toyota celica which is mint i am hoping to do a straight swap or bit of money either way dont know if anyone would be interested

Fwiw take a look by all means but never let your heart rule your head. I spend over 1 year visitng dealers and the odd private seller only to end up buying a cracker from a club member here...

Personally the styling kit is horrid and shouty. You could probably remove it and sell it. The carbon dash sticky is just distasteful.

£4K is a decent enough budget to give you some nice options within the n/a sector. As mentioned, keep your options open, know what you are looking for when inspecting a Supra and be sure to take a look at the members classified Ads.

Where in Manchester are you mate? If you don't like the spoiler, front bumper or stickers on it why bother looking at it? There are plenty of good examples out there, as said pay £10 for the year and you will have a great resource to find your ideal car, and maintain it when you find one. :)

The NW group are going out round wales on sunday, why dont you come along, get to know a few people and have a look round a few of the cars. Perhaps go out with someone. Its a good way to get an idea of what you want.

And to top it all end the day with some pancakes :)

sounds like a good idea, i sorta know the basics of what i want, got to be black, not to fussed about mileage as long as serviced etc, interior has to be mint i understand the bodywork might have the usual stone chips etc but as long as in good condition, and thats about it really surely that cant be hard to find lol?

sounds like a good idea, i sorta know the basics of what i want, got to be black, not to fussed about mileage as long as serviced etc, interior has to be mint i understand the bodywork might have the usual stone chips etc but as long as in good condition, and thats about it really surely that cant be hard to find lol?

I would not sit around on the colour... I've brought 2 red cars in the past which were brilliant examples (not a fan of red).

Actually was a nice colour or it just grew on me.

Was thinking of getting a black Supra but end up with a silver one because it was the one in the best condition in my price range.

Recommend you go to this meet! Would be a great chance to have a look at some Supra's! Plus I am sure you would enjoy it! :)

well if your intrested below is the thread with the details

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?p=2488207

you would be most welcome :)