The mkiv Supra Owners Club

few pics of the new supra

hodge

Well this is before i pull it apart and build a monster:eyebrows:

Its a 1995 N reg N/A aerotop. 80000 miles and totally standard apart from the wheel. The kind gentleman I bought i off threw in a car cover and an aftermarket steering wheel with the price and put 12 months MOT on it aswell. Think ive got a total bargain. It will be a great base car for my project.

Looks good! Wheels are quite nice as well...what are they 18"? 19"?

Will the Supe fit into the garage because it looks like it wont! :D

There 18s matey and will be up for sale when the car gets stripped. yeah it fits in the garage no problem my last supra had overfenders and went in easerly.

very nice, you werent down the team valley in this yesterday at about 11.45 were you?

yep that was me matey. I work at Anson (engineering company) on 7th avenue.

ahhh right. yeah i was in the white van infront of you before you turned left at the roundabout to come off the main stretch of the team valley. i slowed right down so you would overtake so i could get a proper look but you never lol. Looked very nice from the front though

ahhh right. yeah i was in the white van infront of you before you turned left at the roundabout to come off the main stretch of the team valley. i slowed right down so you would overtake so i could get a proper look but you never lol. Looked very nice from the front though

cheers matey.

I'm looking forward to this project:cool:

P.S. I am still looking at getting stuff in to UK by the US APO system but it's not looking good John. I was hoping to use the system for some brakes and wheels for my car so I have an interest in this idea working.

Don't hold your breath though!