The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Veiside Fortune 3 on PH

Tee from China

Love the wheels.

If that ad is genuine then he's doing a great job of trying to make it look like it isn't. VS promo pics, not even one of the real thing?! Colour wheels?

Considering there are so many variables with such a project all i can conclude is a fraud.

Did something I have never done before and emailed the seller with this question:-

Can you produce some actual pictures of the car for sale rather that those from a US magazine article? Also why so cheap if a genuine Fortune 03?

this is the reply:-

The car is stripped for conversion and comes with complete kit just fit and paint.

so not a finished car as the ad suggests and no pictures so I wrote again asking for photographic proof of car and kit........awaiting a reply............

lol, so it isnt the car in the picture, but its a one off. does he mean its the only one that isnt the one off in the bodyshop at the moment?

Sorry you've confused me a little:innocent:

Veilside Fortune 03 kits are not 'one off' as more than one kits has been made and one member on here has one and the pictures used in that ad are of one in the US. I know of at least 6 kits around the world so cannot be a one off.

Without genuine shots of the 'stripped car' or the kit plus using pictures from an article(easily found) seems a bit 'suspect' me thinks

So he has a Supra, this kit completely unpainted nor fitted to said Supra, and will take £10k or 10k EUROs (which, as Monsween pointed out, is like £1800 different!) and has only posted pics of a completely different car to the one he is trying to sell...

If it IS genuine, this guy needs a slap for being so terrible.

If not, he needs a slap for trying to scam!

Oh well!

Kit is horrific either way :)

If this was in the country, no doubth I would of heard of it by now or at least somebody over here, even seen it at one of the shows

Apparently it is at a bodyshop somewhere in Ireland according to the replies I've had (1 from the guy who posted the ad and 2 more from he mummy and daddy-in-law to say that if I ring them they will provide photographic proof of the kit and car's existence but I am not that interested/stupid enough to ring all the way from China so maybe you can ask them(pm me for names/addies etc):eyebrows: