The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Celebs (Correct BB Area)

Guest The Flash

Guest The Flash

Hi all (Have moved this from "Sound Systems" - Sorry)

I have been away from the board for a while so apologise if this has already been posted - I have carried out a search which returned nothing.... so bring on the :repost:

Recently browsing a quality monthly publication - I came accross (Sorry :D), I stumbled accross an article featuring the delightfull Helen Chamberlain of Soccer AM fame. Apparantly, she drives a UK Spec TT which she loves too much to get rid of despite the fact she has thrashed the proverbial nuts off it!

She is an absolute car fanatic and owns a small forecourts worth of desirable motors - as if it was needed, this raises her status even more in my eyes.

Now, if the aforementioned Ms C is a member of this board, is reading this, and I dont know about it.... I promise I covered up all the pictures and was only interested in what you had to say..... Honest! If not - WHY NOT?

Does anyone know of any other "Celeb" Supra drivers that could make guest appearances at meets and spice up the talk of "manifolds" and "intakes"??

God I'm bored - any life out there?

Flash

Helen Chamberlain used to own or rent a maisonette in chessington, surrey (not sure if she still does) near the North Star pub.

My mate lived on the over side of the court yard. This was a few years ago and remember seeing white supra parked out side.

Originally posted by Branners

At the pub meet the other day somebody said that Terry Nutkins has a supra....only those over 30 will know who he was.

JB

I remember Terry Nutkins, he used to be on the Really Wild Show

Now you've made me feel old! :(

I posted about the lovely Ms Chamberlain's Supra ownership a while back, after hearing her mention burning someone off from the lights in it on Soccer AM.

Out of interest, which *ahem* publication does she appear in? (the article sounds an interesting read!)

:looney:

Guest The Flash
Out of interest, which *ahem* publication does she appear in? (the article sounds an interesting read!)

All items quoted from and copyright owned by "Penthouse" .... a friend of mine lent me his copy ....... honest mum !!:D :D :D