The mkiv Supra Owners Club

changing dash colour. help????

brom86

yes. :(

i would love to have the time and skill to do it myself , but work commitments means i have very limited free time.

getting it done at my local paintshop who have done various other parts for my supra and all very fine work and very competetive prices.

will let you know soon as mate.

yes. :(

i would love to have the time and skill to do it myself , but work commitments means i have very limited free time.

getting it done at my local paintshop who have done various other parts for my supra and all very fine work and very competetive prices.

will let you know soon as mate.

Who are you using in W.Sussex dude? :)

place called Andy@carcraft . really good worksmanship there and gives superb discount if you go back for more work.

hes based in lower beeding , just down the road from

" the cisswood house hotel" (my work)

id reccomend him to anyone :)

i will get the post code etc for you sometime so you can look them up.

Hey can anyone tell me the best way to change the colour of my dash? i really dont want to use the stick on carbon fiber look. Getting the car sprayed white soon and would like the dash white too. what u think i should do?????

When you say dash colour do you mean the colour of the panels the dial faces or the green lighting? would assume by you mentioning carbon that you mean presumably just the trim panels and if you don't like carbon look go for real carbon fibre. Personally a white dashboard would be just as bad as fake CF maybe a grey/silver would look smart