The mkiv Supra Owners Club

noob sayin hello!

Guest metalgear2k2

Guest metalgear2k2

Hi all, Im from Cork, Ireland. I have a Celica at the mo but would like to change up to a Soop at some point, when the funds allow! Just on the site to do a bit more homework, find out whats the best model, what do all the different letters mean (sz-r, rz-s) find out a bit more about what to look out for when buyin etc, as much info as I can without being annoying!! :)

Guest metalgear2k2

Thanks for the welcome guys.

Ya Mark, the bug has bit big time!! Was a great meet, fair play to ya, some savage machines on show. Always had a soft spot for Supra's but never got in one. Was talkin Nigel Boyne (I think he's on this site) he let me sit in to his Uk spec soop and I was very surprised at how comfortable it was, really nice car he has!! Must get a spin in one now! Im sickened I didnt make it back up on Sunday, would have loved a spin in the R35! Next time!

Welcome. I have had several Celica's in the past, several for a reason, as they are nice cars. The Supra is just as nice and comfy up front, feels plush with leather and its actually just as easy to drive but with heaps more go in turbo form.

Guest metalgear2k2
Welcome. I have had several Celica's in the past, several for a reason, as they are nice cars. The Supra is just as nice and comfy up front, feels plush with leather and its actually just as easy to drive but with heaps more go in turbo form.

Ya I do like my Celica (its an SS111) but have had it almost 2 years and think I might be gettin itchy feet!! :)

Well apparently a black supra seems to be in the "in colour" in Ireland after the weekend , lol ! So I'm sure Claire would bring ya for a spin in hers, are ya looking n/a or tt mate ?

Ya, the black ones where very nice, some shine off Claire's! but I'd say i'd go for white (Claire RZ-S car is really nice) or maybe red? This blue one is nice lookin also http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=193940 I think i'd like to get a TT but as I said in the 1st post, it will be when funds allow!:(

Edited by metalgear2k2 (see edit history)