The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wheel help

T2 MSW

What ones you thinking of going with bud?

It's between the grid drifts and the brand new fighter drifts but I need to ensure they will go over the front brakes before commiting :) does anyone have a pic of a supra with either wheel on, fighters is unlikely as it's not even on the web site yet :)

Dont know what wheel companies are like down your way, but I know a few people local to me who would get Rota to send them one wheel to use to test fit.

Revolution in Newcastle would certainly do it. Bit of a treck for you though.

Al

This is always frustrating isn't it...

Have you tried asking Rota what dimensions/clearance the wheels have?

Tell me about it, I've tried all over the web for clearances, I'm hoping mr whiffin has a contact at rota we can get this info from, apparently the will accept returns but it will mean two orders and the uncertainty they will fit

all fun and games :)

It's between the grid drifts and the brand new fighter drifts but I need to ensure they will go over the front brakes before commiting :) does anyone have a pic of a supra with either wheel on, fighters is unlikely as it's not even on the web site yet :)

Some pics of the Grids on Darret's Supra here http://mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=186567 very tasty rims, suprised there's not more people going for them considering the looks, quality and especially the price.