The mkiv Supra Owners Club

llandow 2009 pt2

dr_jekyll

• 2 weeks later...
judging by the non responce looks like im waiting for next year

Sorry, I went on holiday! ;)

Although there was certainly a hard core what wanted to go back twice in one year, there wasn't quite enough interest for me to feel comfortable booking it and notfilling the other half of the places (i.e. choice of cancel it or lose lots of money and then find it difficult to justify running a similar event again :() - BUT - we WILL go back next year. :)

• 1 month later...

I'll look at dates & prices again soon. We were lucky this year because the drop in VAT absorbed the increase in ex-VAT track hire price. Because track hire price will probably increase again (albeit only slightly), and because the VAT reduction is due to be reversed (and perhaps increased?), I'll have to pass that cost on, but it shouldn't be too significant.

Anyway that's speculation at the moment, watch this space and I'll confirm for sure in the coming weeks... :)