The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello MR2 Owner converting

Guest thebody

Guest thebody

Hi my name is Lee and i live in Scunthorpe.

Ive owned MR2's for 4 years and i fancy a change always wanted a Supra from being young.

My last MR2 was a Turbo which ran a 13.3 at the Pod. I bought it off a well known member on here RobSheffield.

Here she is before i broke her for bits :(

A little vid of me at the pod

http://s183.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Lee-Brooks24/?action=view&current=100_0203.flv

Anyway i cant afford a TT as much as i would love one so it will have to be a N/A for now. Am not bothered about the fact the Supra will be a lot slower then my MR2 just love the styling of the Supra :)

Going to look at one on Saturday. The buyers guide is very good and have got some good info off the site. So hopefully i will be a Supra owner soon and be able to attend some meets.

Guest thebody
welcome mate! lol

another soon to be convert here as well, my poor old MR2 Blew its HG and bled to death at the weekend.

What better excuse to get a Supra :)

Was you running too much boost ? Common problem on the Rev 1 and 2 tubbys

And dont say that Mariusz lol well were see how the test drive goes. If i dont like it r go back to my beloved MR2 Turbo.

Was you running too much boost ? Common problem on the Rev 1 and 2 tubbys

And dont say that Mariusz lol well were see how the test drive goes. If i dont like it r go back to my beloved MR2 Turbo.

Nope, just years of track abuse and 1/4 runs finally taking its toll lol