The mkiv Supra Owners Club

window fitter

turnerjr

Guest argy911
does anyone know of a good window fitter in the south west who could refit my windows after my respray as the ones i used to take them out were a pair of prize tools!

to refit the back windows wrap some sring around the centre of the rubber window surounds ,push one side in, then push each part that the string is being pulled out from .

Or if you have sprayed the windows use a stanley blade to clean the window.

all the windows are bonded in mate. I had them removed because im respraying my car, but the half wits i paid to do it have scratched the glass to pieces with a blade and broke all the fixings off the quarter glass. i dont want the same people to refit my windows as they will only cock it up, so im looking for someone who knows what they are doing to refit them. thanks for the advice though, i really appreciate it

im the manager of a good local bodyshop, and the people we use are hopeless, which ive just found out lol. i will give a few people a call tomorrow, just wondering if anyone on here knew of a window fitter in my area who they had dealt with and could recommend. thanks for the suggestion though chris :thumbs: