Carbon = Chav?

JamieP

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

TRD wings work when the carbon blade but having owned a TSII Carbon hood I'm beginning to prefer the standard look.

Like yours a lot Ed. Maybe if it was just the bonnet it may look a little chavy, but each piece complements the other which doesn't make it look chavy. It looks carefully thought about and picked out:)

Depends on the model of car and then it's own individual look IMO. For example a carbon bonnet on a white Civic Jorden looks a bit chavvy to me, but on a White Mugan kitted new shape looks quite good.

No such thing, all Civic Jordans are yellow, you must mean a white EK9 Civic Type-R, or yellow Civic Jordan.

I think Carbon fibre looks good some some cars, and not on others. In disagreement with you Hoff (sorry, I'm not picking on you) I think a cf bonnet looks good on EK Civics... Thinking about it, I don't recall seeing many, it any, cf bonnets on any un-jap cars?

Is cf a jap thing??

No such thing, all Civic Jordans are yellow, you must mean a white EK9 Civic Type-R, or yellow Civic Jordan.

I think Carbon fibre looks good some some cars, and not on others. In disagreement with you Hoff (sorry, I'm not picking on you) I think a cf bonnet looks good on EK Civics... Thinking about it, I don't recall seeing many, it any, cf bonnets on any un-jap cars?

Is cf a jap thing??

That is a fine point. Imagine there were white ones though:p

I agree with regarding EK9's. The Mugan one they did in Red with the CF was stunning (think I'm thinking of the right car).

And now I come to think of it i dont think I've CF on anything other than Jap.