The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Great Northwest Pancake Run - 11 October 2009

plus1

Sadly we can't make the pancake run in August, and instead of throwing our teddies out of the pram we thought that it maybe an idea to start a thread for a pancake run in September instead.

So how are people fixed for Sunday 27th September?

For those lucky people who are going next week just think that you can go twice in less than a month - incentive or what :D

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, what about 4th or 11th October?

Is that a good or bad hair day for you Paul?

No excuse now Ian, you cann't be working three weekends on the trot can you?

I work 3 full weekends on the trot then get 3 free :D 4 days on then 4 days off its a pain i know but its work :rolleyes:

but the 4th and 11th are good for me woot woot :D

Cheers

-Ian-

Do it yourself you lazy git :D

you will be full BPU before long Adam :)

Will be this week hopefully. Running full decat, RR, colder plugs and FMIC at the moment. Got a couple of gauges in too. I'm boosting to 1 bar in the cooler weather but my HKS EVC 6 Boost controller from Smarty yesterday. So will be setting that up asap properly to 1.2 bar, along with the throttle sensor etc:)

Will be this week hopefully. Running full decat, RR, colder plugs and FMIC at the moment. Got a couple of gauges in too. I'm boosting to 1 bar in the cooler weather but my HKS EVC 6 Boost controller from Smarty yesterday. So will be setting that up asap properly to 1.2 bar, along with the throttle sensor etc:)

Yeah yeah yeah.....Are you going to have pancakes with us????:p

So far:

1. Dragonlady and "+1"

2. Ellis if his baby is back

3. M5W TT (if new wheels have arrived by then)

4. The Havards

5. Hoff

Any one else interested - Lynz/ Sted?

Just think October might be your last time for pancakes this year, we may get a bad winter and the pancake house may get cut-off.