The mkiv Supra Owners Club

URGENT - exhaust fabrication needed

EdMorris

Hi chaps,

Right, the exhaust place I took the car to for a custom V8 system are messing me about now. I urgently need some professionals who can do this kind of work and somewhere secure to leave the car. Its urgent as I want to collect asap and want to drop it off in the same day to the new place. If anyone knows of a company that can help or has used someone for their exhaust I would be very grateful.

Thanks, Ed

Speak to Pat at Primary Designs and mention my name. They are expensive, but the best. Storage is an issue with them, depends what they have in, road car wise. http://www.primarydesigns.co.uk They did a system for me the other week, it's a work of art like all the stuff they do. They are a long way from me, too, and I don't do 300 mile round trips to see *ankers :)

When I click that link I'm asked for a username and password?

Anyway, I spoke to Pat this morning (mentioned your name too) and he's happy to have a look at it in a couple of weeks time. Picked up the car earlier as well (using Ashley's service, top job again and at very short notice - cheers Ashley :thumbs:). Very pleased to have it out of cowboy ville, however there are small marks of silver paint on it and they may have broken my electric door mirror (although Ashley said it may 'pop' back in). I'll see when I have the juice turned on again. Expensive mistake on my part :rolleyes:

Ed you need to get a top job done on this, I was so impressed with your Supra when I picked her up, nice fresh paint, nice new V8, I was very impressed with how she was looking.......

But today almost made me cry a little bit mate to see her being treated/left like she was.....

Glad she is home, safe and sound........