The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I finally have a TT!! - Massive thanks to Keron

dani_r

Well, after many months of umming and ahhing I finally have my NA-TT! :ecstatic::ecstatic::ecstatic::ecstatic:

Picked it up from Keron last week and I have to say, it's amazing! The power from that car is fantastic, and the noise is something else!(Turbo whine) I have had a massive grin on my face ever since I picked it up, and I don't think it's gunna stop! :D

I am one VERY happy car owner right now. I just want to say a massive thanks to Keron for everything. He is extremely professional and very good at what he does! So thanks again mate:)

Dan

Edited by dani_r (see edit history)

Congratulations, bet you're loving it!

and the noise is something else!

How so? Turbo whine? The N/As are louder than the TT due to the exhaust being straight through (when you remove the cats). Dr Doom had an N/A with a polised exhaust manifold and the sound of that was near ear bleeding level.

Edited by Matt H (see edit history)

Congratulations, bet you're loving it!

How so? Turbo whine? The N/As are louder than the TT due to the exhaust being straight through (when you remove the cats). Dr Doom had an N/A with a polised exhaust manifold and the sound of that was near ear bleeding level.

Sorry! I should have been more specific! The noise coming from the turbos is fantastic! There's an induction kit fittted and you can really hear them, I love that sound! :)

The car still has both cats in but has a Blitz Nur Spec R, which amazingly has become quieter since the TT engine has been put in, I assume that's because of the turbos?

I will get pics up as soon as it stops raining! :rolleyes:

has become quieter since the TT engine has been put in, I assume that's because of the turbos?

Yes, the fact that the exhaust gas goes through the turbos before coming out muffles the noise quite a lot compared to it simply coming straight through and out with no obstruction in the N/A set up.

Yes, the fact that the exhaust gas goes through the turbos before coming out muffles the noise quite a lot compared to it simply coming straight through and out with no obstruction in the N/A set up.

I see! Well, either way it sounds great. I'm very pleased :)