The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Where have they gone to?

Tee from China

I phoned Envy a few months back regarding some coils when Whiftbitz had sold out after I bought the last stock they had but needed more asap.

Envy could not provide a precise lead time, but stated he'd be happy to ring me back after contacting Japan... never did ring me back so I just got the rest from the the dealers.

Seem to have a very laid back attitude towards business.

Is that new Envy? Old Envy? Old Envy pretending to be new Envy? None of these? Other?

Did you speak to Gary or Kelvin?

IIRC, it was Gary, I recall asking who i was speaking to as its nice to know you're speaking to the person who you dealt with in the first instance.

From this Envy site http://www.envyperformance.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=6998

Edited by DSK (see edit history)

Is that new Envy? Old Envy? Old Envy pretending to be new Envy? None of these? Other?

Did you speak to Gary or Kelvin?

Both are still the same.... I'm keeping an eye on them and bideing my time.

Happy to post pictures of the superb work that Envy did

Shame about Nic though. I wish him well.