The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Supe got broken into

SaqTRD

Hi all,

Some b45tards broke into the supe this morning! Drove past and smashed the passenger side window in. Weren't really trying to steal the car as witnesses say they just drove past, didn't even get out of there car (Silver Alfa 156) just put the window down and smashed mine in!

So worried to think what they'll do next! Not sure if they'll be back again or not.

Anyone got a passenger side window for sale?

All this after being the fastest TT at suprapod 09
/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_sad.gif

Saq

Nah not pi55ed anyone off, the C*nts tried to break into the house and steal the keys for the car a few nights ago but couldn't get in as my brother woke up and scared them off.

I guess this was revenge/anger for not getting the car in the first place.

Reported it to the cops as my brother saw the driver on both occasions and seemed to be the same person. Cops ran finger prints on the house and found some on the window that the guy tried to get into.

Hopefully they catch the tw*ts!

Punk ass bitch mofos!! , sorry to hear this dude. :(

Your car is clearly being targeted. It was more than likely just a test to check the cars security.

If I was you, and this may sound sad, but I'd probably spend the next few nights sleeping in the supra, like a coiled spring waiting for the toe rags to show up again.

"I couldn't believe it officer, I was out changing my wheel at 0230hrs, when I saw this guy trying to break into my car. I already had the wheel brace in my hand when he went for me, hence why it's embedded in his face" ;)

Punk ass bitch mofos!! , sorry to hear this dude. :(

Your car is clearly being targeted. It was more than likely just a test to check the cars security.

If I was you, and this may sound sad, but I'd probably spend the next few nights sleeping in the supra, like a coiled spring waiting for the toe rags to show up again.

"I couldn't believe it officer, I was out changing my wheel at 0230hrs, when I saw this guy trying to break into my car. I already had the wheel brace in my hand when he went for me, hence why it's embedded in his face" ;)

:D

Good point... not the sleeping in the car but more to check the car security, see if alarm goes off etc. As its an older car they might think they could hot wire it be on the go without the keys.

If you dont mind me asking, what area do you live? As my CRX got stolen before (Live on the Isle Of Dogs) and the scumbags who took them live in London. They were from Beckton and was told to nick the CRX to get parts! They might be after your car as a donor car.

Personally I'll leave a big fake tarantula near the drivers footwell so when they are bending down to hot wire the car they will scream like little girl (they are all scared of tarantula's) and then run for there lifes! You on the other hand will be ready with a golf club! :D

Bedfordshire, there's a shock. Not Bedford I hope. I'm from there originally so I know it's full of scumbags.

I'd find somewhere else secure to put it for the time being.

Some people do my head in!

my wife is from bedford and she's not happy with that comment:d

Many years ago was about 17 there was a guy who had it in for me he tried 2 times to break into my golf 3rd time i broke his wrist with a maglite, he never bothered me again:d

Wayne:rolleyes: you missed out the bit where you then beat him to within an inch of his life and stuffed the maglite up his arse for the paramedics to remove:D

On a serious note get some sort of cctv wired up or get the twats address:sly:

sorry to hear this mate, i know the feeling and i totally believe when you say that you havnt upset anyone, its just haters!! & jealousy

im a really down to earth and humble guy, never hurt anyone or even lookd at anyone the wrong way, but people still like to brake my windows, just like yours not looking for anything, just jelous.

a strange thing ill also tell you is that its not only the people that havnt got what you have that are jealous, alot of the time its people that have the same or even more than you- they just dont want you to have the same or be on this level if you know what i mean

anyway im also thinking of getting some CCTV up

I've just spent this evening round a mates finishing of my bonnet for the Supra. Went indside for a few hours, came back out at about 11:15 to find some little c**nts have ripped both my electric folding mirrors off and smashed one to pieces. Didn't hear a thing from inside. I know you feel mate. I want to hurt them in the worst way possible.