The mkiv Supra Owners Club

aberdeen mini meet?

drift_bear

since im new to here and finally got a supe thought i would find out if any of the local guys from aberdeen ( and shire ) would like to get a mini meet on the go??

since being a noob it would be good to meet some of yous. just testing the water to see if anyone would be keen?

alex

yeah. i'd be keen on this. :)

edit: i actually seen you today, i was on my way to asda at the beach and was going to stop by on the way back but you had gone, i hadn't realised dave had swapped it with you.

yeah we swapped last wednesday! i had nipped to asda myself to goto the toilet and get a bottle of juice :D

which 1 was you in? i seen 2 black supe's today

Was this the green one parked on the boulevard? If so I saw you just after I passed MarcAB10 (i think) on King st., I was heading towards the beach, both cars looked stunning.:)

Yeah that was me who waved, thats the first time i've seen your car when i've actually been in mine. lol

Was this the green one parked on the boulevard? If so I saw you just after I passed MarcAB10 (i think) on King st., I was heading towards the beach, both cars looked stunning.:)

cheers mate! im still gettin used to gettin all the looks for driving a supra.

haha yeah that was me, first time ive sat down the beach in almost a year lol, still nice to sit on a sunny day. seen a few decent cars aswell, 1 being a lambo gallardo.

both your cars looked good aswell, esp in black.

Yup, sat for me I'm afraid.

It's no Sup but it's not that bad, it'll be a practical runner for carting the kayaks and other outdoor stuff when I take it down to Cornwall at the start of next year. Gave it a damn good clean and I've got a few bits and pieces ordered to bring it back up to standard.

I've got Nic my girlfriend into the Whole Jap vibe now so we've got big plans for a really nice sorted fast road single (not Jamie P's car powerful but along those stock lines) six speed. The house down here even has a nice clean tidy garage with an inspection pit for me to work on it in. Beaut!

I'll keep myself busy in the time being sticking my nose into the uber clean world that is the dub scene.

Dave