The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Finding parts for my wrecked 95 n/a?

Guest Lilc

I work at a Collision center in the US (LA) where i found a wrecked 95 n/a auto supra. It needs:

-Both Air Bags

-New Hood

-Both headlights

-Passenger Fender

-Windshield

-Bomex front bumper

i have looked around on the web and found almost every part but air bags. anyone kno of a US site that would sell all parts or almost all the parts? I plan on buying this supra from the guy for $4-$6k and fix it myself since i work at a collision center can get deals on paint work and possibly parts. Anyone know of a good US parts site?

That's a lot of money for a wrecked car. Us folks in the UK can get a nice undamaged one for the same sort of price, steering wheel on the wrong side obviously!

The airbags are interchangable and old ones can be had for a few £ on here. The rest of the parts can be had from aftermarket places or if going stock try Elmhurst Toyota in Chicago, they are the favoured parts distibutor for stock parts in the US.

Bomex - urgh, nasty. Go stock and keep tasteful ;)

As mentioned, you'd be best looking on http://www.supraforums.com which caters for the US market.

i tried that forum and its not letting me register. says the email verification code it wrong but its exactly wat was emailed to me. and only have 1 email. 8( and was going with bomex becauz thats what the car has on it now. full kit. dont like the front bumper but like the rest plus its already full kitted bomex so... if it were stock i'd go with lip kit but its already bomex'd so why not.

and supras in us go anywhere from $10-25k and this 95 n/a auto is worth abt 15-18k so i buy for 4-6k and have 3-4k in parts is a good deal anyday.

i tried that forum and its not letting me register. says the email verification code it wrong but its exactly wat was emailed to me. and only have 1 email. 8( and was going with bomex becauz thats what the car has on it now. full kit. dont like the front bumper but like the rest plus its already full kitted bomex so... if it were stock i'd go with lip kit but its already bomex'd so why not.

Supraforums registration is always a bit hit and miss, keep trying fella.

Kitted Supra's are so 1990's, even if it has the skirts and spats it'll still look better with the stock front. Any pics of it as it is now?

lol i wish Jezz. i only have a pic far away. i will get a better pic closer when i go to work monday. and i FINALLY got on the supra forums. went thru 3 emails LOL